Not all ice melts are created equal. Try @MortonSalt Safe T Pet®, the only ice melt developed with and recommended by veterinarians so your dog can frolic free. It’s time to #BootTheBoot.
16. Chapel, Australian Cattle Dog (9 m/o), Prospect Park, Brooklyn, NY.
17. Reputa, Shepherd/Husky mix (7 m/o), Plymouth Rock, Plymouth, MA • “She’s a little Wile E. Coyote. The first thing she ever played fetch with was a head of lettuce.”
18. Jackson, Labrador Retriever (1 y/o), Grand & W Broadway, New York, NY • “He knocked the tree down the other day and ate a couple ornaments.”
19. Roo, Basenji mix (6 y/o), Columbus Circle, New York, NY • “He was found on the mean streets of Irvine, CA. He was difficult to train when I got him. I joked that he wanted me to be barefoot like him, because he ate all of my shoes – six pairs. He’s a reformed dog now. I’ve seen a lot of happy dogs, but he’ll literally jump for joy.”
20. Gino, Labrador Retriever (4 m/o), Washington Square Park, New York, NY • “He had a horrible experience with a garbage truck. He was pooping when a garbage truck made a really loud sound. We’ve had to carry him outside for the last few weeks.”
21. Starbuck, Pharaoh Hound (4 y/o), Central Park, New York, NY • “She’s too smart for her own good. She knows how to repair her squeaky toys if she breaks them – she’ll actually put the squeaker back inside the toy. She’s specifically obsessed with squeaky tennis balls. If it’s a tennis ball that doesn’t squeak, it’s no good. If it’s a squeaky toy that’s not a tennis ball, it’s no good. It has to be a squeaky tennis ball. You have her favorite.”
22. Löwe, German Shepherd (2 y/o), Archibald & Broadway Blvd., Kansas City, MO • “His name means ‘lion’ in German. He’s obsessed with balls – ‘ball is life’. He’ll chew on them until they break in half.”
23. Paul, Pembroke Welsh Corgi (4 y/o), Fort Greene Park - Great PUPKin Halloween Costume Contest, Brooklyn, NY • “He’s obsessed with tennis balls. I can’t even walk with the prop because he tries to grab it.”
24. Agnes, Spinone Italiano (2 y/o), Tompkins Square Park, New York, NY • “She sits on my boyfriend’s head and she only likes dirty tennis balls.”
Keep an eye out for emails from The Dogist.